Women, this wonderful energy movement program is especially for you if:
- You have an active condition of the breast, stomach or reproductive area;
- You want a proven program to help prevent these events from occurring or reoccurring.
- You want more energy for digestion, balance, and emotional calm in your life!
Discover the relationship between breast cancer prevention and Qigong in this 4-week program from 10:00-11:00 AM CST beginning on Thursday, November 30. (Returning students, make sure to use the promo code WBH99 at checkout to receive your renewal rate!)
Please note: This is a hybrid class offered live on Zoom and in-person at Inner Gate Wellness, 1213 Wilmette Ave in Wilmette Illinois. REQUEST YOUR IN-PERSON SLOT IN THE "QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS" LINE OF YOUR REGISTRATION. Slots are limited and will be filled in the order they are received. Thank you!
Just your intention to build a better partnership with your body, no matter what it's showing you right now, helps launch your powerful benefits!
Qigong for Women's Breast Health offers you:
- A series of seven qigong energy movements that specifically engage women's innate healing abilities;
- Guidance on healing conditions related to women's bodies using foods and herbs;
- Lifestlyle tips that can immediately help women experience more emotional calm and physical ease;
- A community of women who'v experienced the benefits of this practice.
Choose from four program offerings in the fall of 2023 as we focus on women's health!
This class is taught by Jenny Merdinger through a partnership with Turning Point Qi. Contact Jenny to pay by Zelle or Venmo if you prefer.
"I began offering Qigong for Women's Breast Health in 2018 to women of all ages and needs. Before my experience with breast cancer prevention and Qigong, my mammograms always required second and third tests because of undefined breast lumps. Qigong for Women's Breast Health helped me end that pattern seven years ago! I believe women must work to change the conversations about our bodies and lifelong health. It takes Qi, or lifeforce energy, and a supportive community, to do this work for a lifetime." - Jenny Merdinger
Be more loving than fearful, more joyful than worried about whatever you are facing in your life. Uncover your own partnership with breast cancer prevention and qigong. Join us.
Register here for the program beginning November 30 at 10 AM.
Questions? Send an email to [email protected].
Turning Point Qi
Find more resources for women's health and breast cancer recovery here.
PS: Returning students please use promo code WBH99 at checkout for your renewal discount!